• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, farewell then Jevani Brown, wonderful footballer, such a waste.

Club did right over this incident.

ecfc_ben

Terrible news for the club, hopefully the victim is okay now and gets the help if they need it

donkey

i8cornwall

I'm willing to bet you ain't getting a reply here mate.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
This would suggest the club aren't, perhaps, in a rush to cut their ties.

As an aside, I appreciate it might well be through nerves but, from a PR perspective, Jevani would probably be well advised to appear a bit more sombre.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I repeat others pleas not to rush to judgment when we still don't know the facts on which the guilty plea is based. In theory it could range from the most minor technical breach to
something very much more serious that would even have justified a more serious charge.
From https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2023-03-23/exeter-city-striker-pleads-guilty-to-assaulting-a-woman-in-city-centre:
Brown’s defence team said he will claim he acted 'in response to a racist comment made towards him’. He was granted unconditional bail and the trial will take place at Exeter Magistrates' Court in July.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm willing to bet you ain't getting a reply here mate.
Not a polite one anyway! ;)

Grecian Max

Not a polite one anyway! ;)
Never is to be fair!

Colesman Ballz

This would suggest the club aren't, perhaps, in a rush to cut their ties.

As an aside, I appreciate it might well be through nerves but, from a PR perspective, Jevani would probably be well advised to appear a bit more sombre.
It was good to see Caldwell and Hawker there supporting him, must have been a little chilly though as all three had their hands in their pockets !

STURTZ

Think my only emotion is a kind of bereavement, no more of those beautiful skills, no more fabulous team work.

Sad day.