• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joey Barton

dontpassback

Yeah but they're our team, our City and we love 'em through thick and thin but mainly thin. We're still here, one of only 92 and we'll be there next season battling away.
Very true more thin than thick,but we love em all the same

gilbertshoot

Very true more thin than thick,but we love em all the same
It's either that or Heavitree United.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
“What’s the point of it all” words straight out Basil Fawlty’s mouth lol.
Another JC classic.
"It’s not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand"
Mr Cleese was surely a closet Grecian?

gilbertshoot

Another JC classic.
"It’s not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand"
Mr Cleese was surely a closet Grecian?
You've got to take the rough with the smooth. It's just that I've got backed up 40 years of smooth.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Says it all. As I approach the 50th anniversary of my first game nothing has changed. Notts County away 01/05/71 final day of that season in which we finished 9th - 50 years on and we are still ninth in the 4th bloody division- what was the point of it all?
Hope, that appears to be the only point of it all. One day, just maybe we'll achieve something that we've always dreamed of.

If it ever happens and we reached the big time, you can still guarantee they'll be some on here saying they preferred it when we were in L2.

gui

When we doing the kid for a quid scheme,one old boy on the big bank said it was child cruelty,getting the kids hooked and then making them suffer years of torment following city,there weren’t too many of us who disagreed ,
!
😂

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope, that appears to be the only point of it all. One day, just maybe we'll achieve something that we've always dreamed of.
I dream of meeting an incredibly beautiful and sexy lady, half my age, on a deserted beach in lovely warm weather and who gets turned on by much much older men and wants me to make love to her desperately. That ain't going to happen either but it's a feck sight better dream than a football one in my opinion.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo

If it ever happens and we reached the big time, you can still guarantee they'll be some on here saying they preferred it when we were in L2.
Hope IS the point, I didn't want much, a regular spot in League 1 maybe. That seems a million miles away at the moment.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wasn't aware that Joey's brother had murdered an innocent black 17 year-old boy in an unprovoked racist attack along with Joey's cousin. Apparently Joey has referred to it as a "scrap" in a podcast (Football - Violence - prison) to be broadcast on Friday.