• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Yems Leaves The Club

The Talksport interview with Yems last week was quite amusing, or disturbing, whichever way you want to look at it. He felt he was the one who deserved an apology!
A career on GBNews beckons.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
FA is appealing against the 18 month ban on Yems, as it wants a longer sanction !

Number13

Oh my god!!! I'm really shocked. Always liked Yemsy, and he always had time for a chat and a joke, didn't ever cross my mind that at Weston when we were having a natter, that he would be leaving a few days later.

Well all the best Yemsy, will miss you comedy appearances on Kellows
Went back to the first page of this thread and there's a few like this.................little did we know eh?

Number13

Will really miss him, and wish him all the best. True football man.
Another good 'un.....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Went back to the first page of this thread and there's a few like this.................little did we know eh?
If only we had the benefit of hindsight....

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow! You must have too much time on your hands.

As my brother pointed out, I very much doubt people knew Harold Shipman was a serial killer, 14 years before it all came out.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
FA is appealing against the 18 month ban on Yems, as it wants a longer sanction !
They succeeded.

Suspension doubled.