• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joma to Adidas

MagicMushroom

home kit 1.pnghome kit 2.png
Could divide opinion but something like the kit on the left could be nice instead of just the classic stripes all the way down to the bottom.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
The template kit (below) trailed on here doesn't.

View attachment 11729

However, I think I saw it said somewhere that your deal with Adidas would result in bespoke kits. My experience of Pompey's 'bespoke' deal with Nike is that we get template kits but the odd bespoke colour scheme/combo that isn't available through their catalogues. Presumably they could do something similar with striped backs that are based on the template above?
Once you pop your club badge and a sponsor on any template, it’s bespoke. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 11730View attachment 11731
Could divide opinion but something like the kit on the left could be nice instead of just the classic stripes all the way down to the bottom.
Really like the one on the right, pretty unoriginal but I think the HEL sponsor looks smart.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I prefer the striped back if you're a supporter wearing a shirt with no name/number but agree, it doesn't look great on the players.
Precisely my thoughts, but appreciate
I'm on the opposite side to this, striped back with black numbers look like we have plumbers playing for us
:ROFLMAO: Fair enough but I quite like the black numbers on striped shirts.

ryancooper327

Precisely my thoughts, but appreciate

:ROFLMAO: Fair enough but I quite like the black numbers on striped shirts.
Me too!

ryancooper327

Definitely giving 2. Bundelisga vibes - I love it. I can’t wait to see it all come together.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope we don't end up with a hideous collar like the one Manchester United have on my telly box right now.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed and given the sponsor’s logo all be it only spelt with one “l” quite an appropriate design.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Make the stripes horizontal across the chest and it would look better I think.
Here you go

Clipped_image_20230603_214750.png

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like I said, very Sampdoria-esque.