• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Just to brighten up the day (Part 2)

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Well seeing how it just about worked for us on Tuesday night, here we go again. Probably the best SJP 360 that has been done and brings back some memories!!

gilbertshoot

Well seeing how it just about worked for us on Tuesday night, here we go again. Probably the best SJP 360 that has been done and brings back some memories!!

What a screamer that was!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brings a tear to my eye watching that.
Great to see Reidy with the fans..we need players like him I'm the dressing room...
and Ollie, of course ☹

iscalad

This is why we support City. Through all the crap matches for moments like these.

Grecian Max

Amazing night that one. The play offs really do bring the best memories.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All our semi-final second legs have been brilliant, though Colchester last season had to be watched on TV. How long did it feel that it took for Stacey's goal to go from the foot to the back of the net!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We do seem to be the masters of play off semi finals, over 2 legs we always seem to get it right. We've had the wins over Oxford, Lincoln, Carlisle, and Colchester. Just a shame that we can't seem to sort our sh!t out for the finals.

jimmy

We do seem to be the masters of play off semi finals, over 2 legs we always seem to get it right. We've had the wins over Oxford, Lincoln, Carlisle, and Colchester. Just a shame that we can't seem to sort our sh!t out for the finals.
Umm....I, 4-1, believe you are missing another playoff semi triumph from that list!!!!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Umm....I, 4-1, believe you are missing another playoff semi triumph from that list!!!!
Sheet how on earth did I forget that one!!

iscalad

Sheet how on earth did I forget that one!!
Self flaggelation in order