• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

La Liga Eibar

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
My unsubstantiated guess to the answer may be to avoid grass burns which you can get when playing on hard ground.

Bridgy 81

My unsubstantiated guess to the answer may be to avoid grass burns which you can get when playing on hard ground.
Thanks.
That maybe it I suppose but at least your response is more plausible and interesting than the ‘amusing’ previous and ‘helpful‘ ones pointing out that despite me trying to limit the number of unnecessary threads on here I’d committed the apparently serious offence of not realizing my attempts to do so placed it on the incorrect area on the forum.

Bridgy 81

I'm with Bridgy. No unnecessary threads.
👍

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Up the Eibar Grecian Academy !

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Eibar got relegated. And we got promoted. Turns out we didn't need to visit them 😅

IndoMike

A "wannabe Mod" ALERT ! :p
That makes two 🙄

IndoMike

Hunting in packs tonight I see.
That often happens.....but I'm a hunt saboteur 😛

IndoMike

I'm with Bridgy. No unnecessary threads.

And with Hants. No deviation from thread topic titles (except when I've spotted a pun or a lyric).
Let's not make any puns, asides, jokes, or anything at all which is not 100% directly related to the thread title. Let's not have fun on Exeweb. Let's be subservient to the cause. Any deviation at all should not be tolerated, since there might be unknown and terrifying consequences which might pose a threat to national security and our very existence. Be warned.
Eibar till I die!

Spoonz Red E

Let's not make any puns, asides, jokes, or anything at all which is not 100% directly related to the thread title. Let's not have fun on Exeweb. Let's be subservient to the cause. Any deviation at all should not be tolerated, since there might be unknown and terrifying consequences which might pose a threat to national security and our very existence. Be warned.
Eibar till I die!
Eibar, you bar, we all bar.

Strictly speaking.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eibar, you bar, we all bar.

Strictly speaking.
Just heard that ECFC's pre season 2023 is in Eibar ! Get on