• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last Band you saw

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beautiful Days this last weekend with a line-up not up to the usual standards. However, there were a few stand out acts: The Interrupters, Bob Vylan, Flogging Molly, Reverend and the Makers, The Barefoot Bandit and, of course, The Specials.

Swanaldo

porij on Wednesday night in Bristol. Absolutely banging set from start to finish, the whole audience was grinning from ear to ear.

Steve H

Went for a goth double header at the Exeter Cavern last Friday..... All Living Fear and Inkubus Sukkubus - great night and good to see so many making the sartorial effort

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Biffy Clyro on Saturday evening at the O2. Bloody excellent evening.

Got a few gigs lined up over the next 12 months.

The Subways in January, Elton John, Harry Styles (!), Muse and Royal Blood and I must sort out tickets to Bastille at Powderham seeing as it’s walking distance from Mums.
Busy year next year and I’m considering taking the kids to camp bestival.

Bridgy 81

Biffy Clyro on Saturday evening at the O2. Bloody excellent evening.

Got a few gigs lined up over the next 12 months.

The Subways in January, Elton John, Harry Styles (!), Muse and Royal Blood and I must sort out tickets to Bastille at Powderham seeing as it’s walking distance from Mums.
Busy year next year and I’m considering taking the kids to camp bestival.
Nice ones.
I’ve some already planned for next year too.
I’m seeing Bullet For My Valentine at the Swansea Arena in March.
Hollywood Vampires in Manchester next July. That’s Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp and some other touring musicians who claim they’re the best bar band in the world!
They play some original material as well as Alice Cooper and Aerosmith stuff and covers of The Who, Bowie and AC/DC.
Hollywood Vampires have two support bands I like too. Seether and The Tubes (the latter of whom more mature readers of this may recall being an outlandish American group from the late 1970s).
I’m toying with the idea of going to see The Dead Daisies in Bristol next month too.
They have Graham Bonnet as support ex Rainbow vocalist, Since You Been Gone, All Night Long etc.
Enjoy your gigs. It’s nice being back at live music.

angelic upstart

I’m considering taking the kids to camp bestival.
I did see that the Shropshire Bestival has Napalm Death and Mr Tumble on the bill. Which is as amazing as it is absurd.

Colesman Ballz

I am really looking forward to a gig on Sunday evening of a far more modest nature then some being mentioned. I am off to the Church House in South Tawton to see the Carrivick Sisters. It is a venue that I have wanted to experience for a quite while, a 500 year old thatched granite Listed Building holding an audience of around fifty people. No bar, but you can take your own grog and they will even lend you a glass to drink it from ! So all things considered it should prove to be a very intimate experience. The twins are both incredibly talented and at just £12 a ticket an absolute bargain to boot !

Mr Jinx

I did see that the Shropshire Bestival has Napalm Death and Mr Tumble on the bill. Which is as amazing as it is absurd.
I do recall seeing Napalm Death back in the day at the Windsor Old Trout where they aired their 1.3 second "song", 'You Suffer'.

Happy days!

Bridgy 81

I do recall seeing Napalm Death back in the day at the Windsor Old Trout where they aired their 1.3 second "song", 'You Suffer'.
Are you sure that wasn’t Mr Tumble?

Spoonz Red E

To be fair a character called Barney Greenway would fit right in to any CBeebies cast list.