• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Madeline Smith at Comic Con in Portsmouth yesterday signing autographs etc, She was a game girl back in the 70's 😉

Colesman Ballz

Madeline Smith at Comic Con in Portsmouth yesterday signing autographs etc, She was a game girl back in the 70's 😉
She's in her 70's now ! A very photogenic lady too, were you able to exchange a few words with her or was Mrs DB9 keeping you on a very short lead ? :)

DB9

She's in her 70's now ! A very photogenic lady too, were you able to exchange a few words with her or was Mrs DB9 keeping you on a very short lead ? :)
Nope, She's not interested in that stuff, You're right though even though Ms Smith is in her 70's she is still quite lovely, Only had a quick word, She did have a long queue waiting for her autograph etc at £15 a pop.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
As happens from time to time, I was on the same train as BBC presenter Jo Coburn this morning, and on this occasion accidentally bumped into her as we jostled to get down the stairs from the platform at Vauxhall.

Grecian2K

She did have a long queue waiting for her autograph etc at £15 a pop.
Now THAT'S a fund-raising idea.
Being it in for when the players are arriving (or leaving) 'on match days and we'd have a new stadium in no time!

Reactions: DB9

iscalad

As happens from time to time, I was on the same train as BBC presenter Jo Coburn this morning, and on this occasion accidentally bumped into her as we jostled to get down the stairs from the platform at Vauxhall.
Are you legally allowed to jostle women these days?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Are you legally allowed to jostle women these days?
As a politician these days it's not just legally allowed, it's expected - so I'm led to believe.

iscalad

As a politician these days it's not just legally allowed, it's expected - so I'm led to believe.
You are Matt Hancock and I claim my £5.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
My companions assure me that James May was at Swindon Steam Museum last Tuesday. I thought it was Billy Connolly..........

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ignore the guy getting an inswinging yorker 2nd ball (first was a wide, hence why it looks like I got a first baller), see if you can spot the Eastenders actor in the opposition side:

Surrey Championship (play-cricket.com)