• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Oldsmobile-88

Latest from Matt Taylor.

Matt Phillips

Sounds like an excellent appointment in my opinion. Surprising that the press release doesn't mention his most recent Chairmanship at AIB, where he seems to be held in extremely high esteem, but he does seem to have quite a list of credentials across a variety of sectors!

More interesting is the move of Julian Tagg to a non-voting right, Club President. As far as I can tell, this leaves a majority of voting rights with the Trust (4-3), so there will now be a question as to whether we add another director, or remove a Trust Board director, to go back to voting parity.

robchave

That's a pretty impressive signing. It says a lot for the club that we can attract someone with such a c.v. but also shows how ECFC and the city of Exeter 'gets under your skin'. I'm sure Grandad would be proud!

Arthur Davey

How tall is he?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another one of those retail and banking Marxists joins the Club!

Seriously, looks a positive move by the Club. Welcome to Richard and I hope he can add some serious expertise in guiding us through tricky times.

David Treharne

I think it's appropriate to say just how much hard work (with positive outcomes) has been done by the outgoing Chair. It hasn't always been a given during the Trust run years.

dontpassback

I think David lee Can be very proud of what he acheived with the new away and and grandstand,bearing in mind we don’t have a sugar daddy to finance the build it is A credit to him that it was built on time and without any serious hiccups,compared to the refurbished mayflower stand down the road .a credit to him and all who helped get it done UTC!

denzel

Dick Pym is back! Didnt see that one coming...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dick Pym is back! Didnt see that one coming...
Yes a top class signing with a very impressive CV. A very positive move and a big step in the right direction.