Latest Club News..

Bridgy 81

By my calculations our departed Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team/Under 23 Coach, Goalkeeping Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Lead Physiotherapist have now all been permanently replaced.
All external appointments apart from Kevin Nicholson who himself was replaced internally by Brad-Lee Miller.
So that maybe leaves one academy role (Under 18?) to fill, unless I’ve missed that.
All set now for some activity on the playing front next month then a complete squad and coaching team in place to press on through the second half of the season.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
By my calculations our departed Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team/Under 23 Coach, Goalkeeping Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Lead Physiotherapist have now all been permanently replaced.
All external appointments apart from Kevin Nicholson who himself was replaced internally by Brad-Lee Miller.
So that maybe leaves one academy role (Under 18?) to fill, unless I’ve missed that.
All set now for some activity on the playing front next month then a complete squad and coaching team in place to press on through the second half of the season.
Yes, I make that about right. The first team is all set-up now but we are still one short in the academy - either under-18's coach or head of coaching depending on which job Brad-Lee takes long-term.