• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not technically club news, but I understand the St Annes Well (Brook Green) is permanently closing. A shame as I would expect that they would have had a few good paydays coming up with Wednesday and Pompey visiting.

Do we need a new designated away pub?
This is indeed a shame, though to be honest I haven't been in for some years as my mates and I prefer the Bowling Green after evening games.

Popular Exeter pub St Anne's Well to close due to cost of living crisis - Devon Live

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is indeed a shame, though to be honest I haven't been in for some years as my mates and I prefer the Bowling Green after evening games.

Popular Exeter pub St Anne's Well to close due to cost of living crisis - Devon Live
Oh OK, so at least it will be open for the Wednesday game, it may already have been drunk dry by the 14th!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not technically club news, but I understand the St Annes Well (Brook Green) is permanently closing. A shame as I would expect that they would have had a few good paydays coming up with Wednesday and Pompey visiting.

Do we need a new designated away pub?
Sad news but not much of a surprise. The pub has been struggling for years. The cost of living being the final nail in the coffin.

Oldsmobile-88

Oh OK, so at least it will be open for the Wednesday game, it may already have been drunk dry by the 14th!
I hope not. Our bi-monthly ex gas employees get together in St Anne’s is on the afternoon of Monday the 12th 😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, the Grecian flag display on the empty terrace last night was something else at a away game.
The photo below does not really do it justice.
It was no doubt the work of AndyB & Spike.

9D8EA432-1950-4273-A077-1A046DBB78EC.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

^^^^
That should of course have been on the MDT 😁

tom_ecfc

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bridgy on tour?
1670157601252.png

Bridgy 81

Not me I'm afraid.
I'm at home watching Wycombe v Pompey on TV.