• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Too early to start this thread?
Nah!!!! 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

ORy

Nono, perfect timing!

Fareham Grecian

Brilliant

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is League 1 ?

League One Player of the Season 2022/23 ….. Sam Stubbs

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

Wear a cloth cap and hire a whippet for the day and you should be ok Hants.

denzel

The irony of Preston fans moaning about clubs not welcoming them #stillfuming

Boyo

I'm intrigued by Barnsley. It's a large town, rather than city, with a population of 91k, but presumably draws a good proportion of their support from numerous smaller towns in the vicinity. Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield and Huddersfield are all no more than 10 miles away. The word Barnsley just generates an image of a drab northern town, but I think the place has a real soul, that they live through the football club and it appears given the population stats they they have long punched above their weight. I'm really hoping I can make it to our game there.

Colesman Ballz

I'm intrigued by Barnsley. It's a large town, rather than city, with a population of 91k, but presumably draws a good proportion of their support from numerous smaller towns in the vicinity. Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield and Huddersfield are all no more than 10 miles away. The word Barnsley just generates an image of a drab northern town, but I think the place has a real soul, that they live through the football club and it appears given the population stats they they have long punched above their weight. I'm really hoping I can make it to our game there.
A chance to experience going "teetotal" on a matchday too ! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.