• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hence fingers crossed. We can all live in hope though! All teams go through a bad spot sometime in the season, and they can't rely on another pandemic to get promoted again, can they?
I think a more realistic scenario is that they drop to third, whilst we clinch the final play off spot and set up a semi final to rival Torquay in 2008..

CC

I fear that the only thing that can stop Argyle going up now is me having a considerable wager on it happening.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I fear that the only thing that can stop Argyle going up now is me having a considerable wager on it happening.
Get on with it, then! :)

Colesman Ballz

Hopefully Çam will take a different view on Saturday ! :)

Alistair20000

Paddy Power are offering 4/1 for the Gargs to beat Sheff Wed on Saturday. I was not that impressed by Wednesday against us a few weeks ago so the 4/1 looks VFM. Cannot quite bring myself to putting the money on them mind. Seems just wrong.

Colesman Ballz

David Wheeler has been appointed by the PFA as it's first ever "Sustainability Champion".

Think Plymouth are up I'm afraid. Everything clicking for them this season and they're being run really well. It's painful but I can't see them messing it up. :(
I live in hope 😀😀😀

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I live in hope 😀😀😀
Saturday is the start of their demise !

STURTZ

Paddy Power are offering 4/1 for the Gargs to beat Sheff Wed on Saturday. I was not that impressed by Wednesday against us a few weeks ago.
Cam Dawson wasn't playing back then!😉

Avening Posse

Sheffield Wednesday are looking like selling out for the game against Argyle. Some crowd that for third tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.