• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontpassback

tisdale to return to mk dons;););)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, it's not too bad for us London types with Leyton Orient and Northampton added. Oh, and Reading and Stevenage, but we'll gloss over those a little.

I'd quite like to have Stockport next season - again quite an easy train journey and would be a new ground for me (admittedly so would Salford and Bradford, but I'm less inclined to want to go to those).
Not sure what you've got against Bradford (and Reading for that matter)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what you've got against Bradford (and Reading for that matter)
Just never fancied Bradford.

Reading - the ground will be OK for me by car being pretty much next to the M4 but not great for those on public transport - and Reading itself had a really violent undercurrent the night I spent out on the town there.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Reading - the ground will be OK for me by car being pretty much next to the M4 but not great for those on public transport - and Reading itself had a really violent undercurrent the night I spent out on the town there.
The new Green Park station 15-20 mins walk should be open by the time we play them.

Martin Weiler

Surprised you don’t fancy Bradford, Jason. Valley Parade is one of the top lower division grounds. Well worth a visit. It’s large and architecturally diverse unlike a lot of look alike modern grounds. Great atmosphere too.

Oldsmobile-88

Surprised you don’t fancy Bradford, Jason. Valley Parade is one of the top lower division grounds. Well worth a visit. It’s large and architecturally diverse unlike a lot of look alike modern grounds. Great atmosphere too.
Great Middle Eastern Restaurants within a short walk too, probably the best pre match nosh up I’ve ever had.

denzel

Free buses from the town centre i believe.

You just know this will be a Tuesday night game though!

DawlishBouy

DawlishBouy

Fleetwood publish their retained list:

TOP_CITY_FAN

Disappointing as he's my captain for ECFC on my FM23 save

Status
Not open for further replies.