• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One 21/22

sign of the chimes

Charlie Kirk has joined Charlton from Crewe...always caught the eye in a Crewe shirt.
He's a great prospect - I'd have liked us to have gone in for him as a replacement had Ronan Curtis left earlier this Summer. The last week or two has seen a few of the bigger deals starting to happen in L1 but still plenty holding out to add a bit of depth between now and the end of the window.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's a great prospect - I'd have liked us to have gone in for him as a replacement had Ronan Curtis left earlier this Summer. The last week or two has seen a few of the bigger deals starting to happen in L1 but still plenty holding out to add a bit of depth between now and the end of the window.
Very good at cutting into the box and going past players. I think Crewe have lost three or four of their better players this summer, it could be a difficult year for them now.

sign of the chimes

Very good at cutting into the box and going past players. I think Crewe have lost three or four of their better players this summer, it could be a difficult year for them now.
We've got them tomorrow, it should be an interesting match-up as we're still building and have a relatively new manager - they've lost players but are used to the game model.

I rate Artell and, like yourselves, they've a knack of producing their own good talent. I'd be surprised if they ended up anywhere other than the middle third of the division, but think League 1 has about 15 clubs fighting over the two spots that Ipswich don't take.

Oldsmobile-88

Decent start for Morecambe in L1.

Red Devon

Decent start for Morecambe in L1.
No fluke either by the looks of things.

Oldsmobile-88

Andresson was in goal for Morecambe today.He was also in goal for the League Cup win at Blackburn on Tuesday evening

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheltenham took just 175 fans to Fleetwood Town on Saturday :)

iscalad

Cheltenham took just 175 fans to Fleetwood Town on Saturday :)
Tinpot

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Given the problems Kassam has caused Oxford Utd over the years this is a significant change

DB9

Given the problems Kassam has caused Oxford Utd over the years this is a significant change

Are they allowed to change the Stadiums name, You'd thought they'd want rid of anything to do with Kassam?