• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Two 22/23

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leyton Orient promoted today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Leyton Orient promoted today.
They weren't.

Red Devon

They weren't.
According to Jeff Stelling they were 😐

Red Devon

According to Jeff Stelling they were 😐
It looks like Sky got that wrong

dontpassback

It won’t be long before they join us next season

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I had to do the permutations around it, and the only way Leyton Orient can not be promoted is if they lose all their fixtures, Stevenage win four out of five, Bradford and Northampton also do so then draw with each other.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
And they make it despite a 2-0 defeat at Gillingham. Due to a floodlight failure their game finished very late, SSN showed some of the latter stages of their game, it made Germany vs Austria in 1982 look competitive.

Red Devon

And they make it despite a 2-0 defeat at Gillingham. Due to a floodlight failure their game finished very late, SSN showed some of the latter stages of their game, it made Germany vs Austria in 1982 look competitive.
Yes Leyton Orient promoted 😁

Bridgy 81

I would image with both Gillingham and Colchester safe now both clubs are looking forward to a better season in League Two next year.
Matt Jay’s Colchester should improve but I think Tim Dieng’s (and Tom Nichols’) Colchester should be a lot better.
In fact with the funds their new owner has already invested since January I reckon they’ll be challenging for promotion.
Maybe we’ll have a trip to Kent to look forward to in 2024/25.
Unless, of course, we’re debuting in the Championship.

Colesman Ballz

I would image with both Gillingham and Colchester safe now both clubs are looking forward to a better season in League Two next year.
Matt Jay’s Colchester should improve but I think Tim Dieng’s (and Tom Nichols’) Colchester should be a lot better.
In fact with the funds their new owner has already invested since January I reckon they’ll be challenging for promotion.
Maybe we’ll have a trip to Kent to look forward to in 2024/25.
Unless, of course, we’re debuting in the Championship.
Have you been on the sherbets tonight Bridgy ? Or do you have inside info that Timothee and Tom are about to jump ship ? :cool: