• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clicking on to ExeWeb just now the big banner ad at the top said
NEED A "MOOD BOOST?"
Who says Google AI doesn't catch the present ECFC Zeitgeist?

Spoonz Red E

Clicking on to ExeWeb just now the big banner ad at the top said
NEED A "MOOD BOOST?"
Who says Google AI doesn't catch the present ECFC Zeitgeist?
It would be interesting to know if the AI picked up on the match day and optimism/pessimism threads or just took a punt on the Moody Blues YouTube link DB9 posted this morning ...

Grecian2K

A very interesting question there Spoonz... and perhaps one only the mods (with their deep inside knowledge of the EW algorithm) might be able to answer

Tim Long

In the breaks for C5 drama Desperate Measures the continuity announcer saying that it "contains language some may find offensive and scenes of violence". I imagine that as the programme restarts they say with their mic off "It's a fooking drama, what do you fooking expect?"

Tim Long

Waiting for the caption to come up to check that someone interviewed on BBC News as an expert on the fruit and veg crisis has the surname 'Futter' and not what I misheard.

fred binneys head

Good job his mother wasn’t introduced, you’d have spat your coffee over the sofa.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This yesterday!

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The amount of articles Devon Live is publishing each day in relation to the cold snap this week. Most appear to be variations of what they've already published.

Colesman Ballz

The amount of articles Devon Live is publishing each day in relation to the cold snap this week. Most appear to be variations of what they've already published.
I checked the weather for Exeter EX2 on the BBC site early this morning only to find conflicting reports, one of which was forecasting -12° and snow ! ❄ :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I checked the weather for Exeter EX2 on the BBC site early this morning only to find conflicting reports, one of which was forecasting -12° and snow ! ❄ :)
Now write 20 posts on the subject. They're allowed to conflict with previous posts on the subject.