• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
In my post just now (on the PollyTics Fred) I referred to one of our female hounds by the long-acknowledged and accepted pronoun for a female dog.

In its ineffable "wisdom" the omniscient EW Net-Nanny corrected it to "the grizzled old 'person"" :ROFLMAO:

iscalad

In my post just now (on the PollyTics Fred) I referred to one of our female hounds by the long-acknowledged and accepted pronoun for a female dog.

In its ineffable "wisdom" the omniscient EW Net-Nanny corrected it to "the grizzled old 'person"" :ROFLMAO:
What a baitch

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Polish chap at work has been telling me about a car he used to own and how fast it could go on German autobahns. Apparently it had 130 power horses.

Oldsmobile-88

A couple of years back Stella Artois reduced the ABV from 5% to 4.6% claiming it was for health & well being reasons.. Recently they have introduced a 5% ABV unfiltered Stella..The concern for health & wellbeing did not last long ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

contrabombarde

The Polish chap at work has been telling me about a car he used to own and how fast it could go on German autobahns. Apparently it had 130 power horses.
A similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was standing in the Cowshed and at half time I asked the Yugoslavian bloke next to me if the house he had bought was a semi or detached and he said “No it’s a Wimpy “

Colesman Ballz

A similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was standing in the Cowshed and at half time I asked the Yugoslavian bloke next to me if the house he had bought was a semi or detached and he said “No it’s a Wimpy “
It was WIMPEY actually, the associated joke being that it stood for "We Import More Paddies Every Year" ! ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Slip on shoes with laces ?

Oldsmobile-88

Slip on shoes with laces ?
My slip on Sketchers have laces.

CB14F386-B658-48E2-8073-7F81D27587D8.jpeg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Great headline

angelic upstart

Every year the papers announce it's Appleby horse fair and it always reminds me of the time when Bidder (loads of you will know him) used to run a coach to Torquay every month or so for a night out. Anyway, one time a load of folk wanted a pee about a minute after the coach left, so the driver stopped in a layby just past the Exeter Court Hotel so they could relieve themselves. Anyway the other side of the fence was a load of travellers that took umbrage that a load of heads had jumped off a coach to wee everywhere and within seconds the heads were running back to the coach whilst the travellers were appearing with an all manner of weaponry.

Well, it amuses me anyway