• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had to opt for the Vegan option on a Virgin Atlantic flight to the US a few years back as there was not a veggie option(Vegan was the only alternative to the usual inflight fare which was done online at the time of checking in) Never again. The worst part was the missing out on the Afternoon Cream Tea. were given some sort of cardboard cereal bar as the alternative. Yuk.
The inflight meals were hastily re-arranged online before the return flight.

DB9

I had to opt for the Vegan option on a Virgin Atlantic flight to the US a few years back as there was not a veggie option(Vegan was the only alternative to the usual inflight fare which was done online at the time of checking in) Never again. The worst part was the missing out on the Afternoon Cream Tea. were given some sort of cardboard cereal bar as the alternative. Yuk.
The inflight meals were hastily re-arranged online before the return flight.
It's very noble to open a vegan place but in the real world its difficult to sustain a business of just vegan on its menu, You want to make money so you have to have choices for both meat and non-meat eaters.

Oldsmobile-88

It's very noble to open a vegan place but in the real world its difficult to sustain a business of just vegan on its menu, You want to make money so you have to have choices for both meat and non-meat eaters.
A tough gig to make a good living in what is a very small market.

Reactions: DB9

Stelios

were given some sort of cardboard cereal bar as the alternative. Yuk.
No problem if people want to be vegan but I had vegan chocolate bar once and that was enough for me. Literally tasted like cardboard.

l do love a falafel though 😋

Alistair20000

No problem if people want to be vegan but I had vegan chocolate bar once and that was enough for me. Literally tasted like cardboard.

l do love a falafel though 😋
I concur. I also once tasted some vegan cheese. Never again. Feckin' dire don't even begin to describe it.

Stelios

I concur. I also once tasted some vegan cheese. Never again. Feckin' dire don't even begin to describe it.
I think even the most devout vegans agree that vegan cheese is awful. Apparently Richmonds vegan sausages are supposed to be good (probably because they contain about the same amount of meat as the ‘real’ sausages :ROFLMAO:)

Grecian2K

Only in Scummuff could a Dastardly thing like that occur.🤣
The fire fighters probably saved more lives by closing the shop rather than letting them continue serving.
#welldone
##verywelldone

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Watching a woman carefully unpack all her shopping onto the conveyer belt at Lidls making sure she used as much of the belt as possible (probably to keep the next person as far away as possible) then sling it all in her shopping bags and must have broken her eggs as I saw her in the car park ranting to the shopping that it was all covered with egg lol

Oldsmobile-88

BDB50C79-9DD1-4838-9FB5-2AFCE706334D.jpeg

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leaving work yesterday evening I asked a couple of young married fellows if they'd remembered Valentine's Day. They both said they were off to the petrol garage on their way home.

Lucky girls I say.