• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tennis commentators, Andrew Castle in particular.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
When at a restaurant the waiter/waitress asks you if everything is ok with your meal, without fail your chewing and are unable to reply without sounding special.

Also, why do you only ever get about three small slices of toast to go with a massive slab of pate? ****ing annoying, that.

mammooman

Sorting through some DVDs last night and THAT cover to the ECFC - Man Utd FA Cup DVD. You know, the one with the side insert printed the wrong way around. Who can make such a simple mistake.....(oh ok)

StroudGrecian

Going for what is supposed to be a friendly Sunday evening kickabout on the Astro and waking up in hospital with concussion.

Antony Moxey

Absolute Radio describing Kasabian's upcoming five night stint at the Brixton Academy as 'intimate'.

contrabombarde

Ideas of association that keep entering your head. For example, at the moment every time I see U.S.A. in print I automatically think Pete U.S.A.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not wanting to offend Hants but him and his constant adding of links to the front page. I click on a thread Hants has added something to the topic, to then see it's another chuffing link to the chuffing front page!! Yes, I should know by now, it is more than likely a link, but I still keep checking! :mad:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not wanting to offend Hants but him and his constant adding of links to the front page. I click on a thread Hants has added something to the topic, to then see it's another chuffing link to the chuffing front page!! Yes, I should know by now, it is more than likely a link, but I still keep checking! :mad:
How does that differ from any one adding a link to another site?

I do contribute more than just links!

LOG

Eastenders. I was unfortunate to catch some of it this evening and it's just half an hour of people screaming and shouting at each other.

It was never like this when Arthur was in charge.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eastenders..........it's just half an hour of people screaming and shouting at each other.
Seconded. Beats me how they've managed to keep that up for nearly twenty years.