Loan watch 22-23

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting that we seem to be establishing a connection with Parkway, no loans to Truro this year despite a number of former players there

i8cornwall

Interesting that we seem to be establishing a connection with Parkway, no loans to Truro this year despite a number of former players there
Its more to do with tbe fact Parkway are deep in the brown stuff while Truro are not and doing quite well this season.

And Truro have a bigger squad and options unlike Parkway this season.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
As I mentioned on the club's Facebook page (and apologies if discussed in threads here!), I assume the departures of King and Borges mean our injury crisis is easing - given they were on the bench on Saturday?

So therefore potentially Grounds and Kite back in contention for Saturday?

SaintJames

As I mentioned on the club's Facebook page (and apologies if discussed in threads here!), I assume the departures of King and Borges mean our injury crisis is easing - given they were on the bench on Saturday?

So therefore potentially Grounds and Kite back in contention for Saturday?
Jonathan Grounds spoke at the East Devon Grecians meeting on Monday. He wont be available this weekend nearer to 2-3 weeks he said

Grecian in Guzz

"King, who was making a quietly impressive debut, forced a corner and Lane’s inswinging delivery from the right found Williams at the far post, whose downward close range header from a narrow angle beat the diving Benfield. "

Well done Harrison - another Grecian for the first team in the very near future ?