• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loggin in

Early Bath

Over the past two or three days I've noticed that I am already logged in when I either "boot up" or switch to Exweb from another site. In the past, when I shut my browser (Windows 10 edge) I was automatically logged off, with no input from me, and I would have to "log in". I've tried logging off, but it has no effect, I'm still logged in when I switch to Exweb. :S

Terryhall

Did you tick the "remember me" box the last time you logged into Exeweb? Thats what I did to be always logged in (and it works) - so maybe you did the same without realising and thats why?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you cleared your cookies? Might help.

Early Bath

Did you tick the "remember me" box the last time you logged into Exeweb? Thats what I did to be always logged in (and it works) - so maybe you did the same without realising and thats why?
Always did that but, I still used to have to log in afresh each time I either opened my browser or booted up.

Since I posted originally the matter seems to have resolved itself, many thanks anyway, and to Feverpitch for his suggestion

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always did that but, I still used to have to log in afresh each time I either opened my browser or booted up.

Since I posted originally the matter seems to have resolved itself, many thanks anyway, and to Feverpitch for his suggestion
Her. But glad it's sorted! :)(y)