• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke Young - thank you Sheridan!

Wait until you see his goal! Bad, bad management by Sheridan to let a player of such undoubted talent leave. Our good fortune and the fortune will all be ours when he leaves for a hefty fee. And Plymouth gave him away...unbelievable error.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wait until you see his goal! Bad, bad management by Sheridan to let a player of such undoubted talent leave. Our good fortune and the fortune will all be ours when he leaves for a hefty fee. And Plymouth gave him away...unbelievable error.
Where can we see this goal Granny?

Grecian2K

Where can we see this goal Granny?
On tonight's Football League Show???

Oh, whoops. Sorry. I forgot....

Curley

Sorry to upset you Granny but our midfield in my opinion has got better since Young has left, he has found his level with you lot in non league and good luck to him.

It's Hourihane who's the main loss.

motorservices

Sorry to upset you Granny but our midfield in my opinion has got better since Young has left, he has found his level with you lot in non league and good luck to him.

It's Hourihane who's the main loss.
hmm a poor mid table team.......... argyle are a one man team, when reid is injured you will fall apart

Curley

you seem to know a lot about us.

one would think you were an argyle fan in disguise

motorservices

you seem to know a lot about us.

one would think you were an argyle fan in disguise

I have the misfortune to have many many scum fans as mates, i trust there opinion and its a common comment i hear that without Reid you have nothing

Silver fox

I have the misfortune to have many many scum fans as mates, i trust there opinion and its a common comment i hear that without Reid you have nothing
Poor person motor, my thoughts are with you mate.

Curley

Hmm have nothing upfront without Reid you're right but we have some more than capable players in other positions

Avening Posse

Hmm have nothing upfront without Reid you're right but we have some more than capable players in other positions
I think you should bring back Enoch :)