• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke Young - thank you Sheridan!

tagz

Reading today's morning paper talk on Sky Sports

Daily Mirror;

"Torquay's prolific striker Luke Young is a target for Cardiff and Bristol City".

tagz

Daily Mirror;

"Torquay's prolific striker Luke Young is a target for Cardiff and Bristol City".

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a terrible echo in here.

Daily Mirror;

Oh - but according to the thick Janners, he has found his level at non-league...wonder what the feelings will be about Sheridan should we suddenly receive a big transfer fee just a few months after Plymouth gave him a free.

Tagz i dont know whether he would have signed or not. I suspect if offered is in the FL or Torquay in the CONF we would have signed him. We where under the embargo anyways so made no difference anyways.

In every game i have seen the lad play i have always been impressed. I think he is a Tisdale type of player and under a manager who will use him properly he could become hot property very easily and make some money for someone
I think you are right. Tisdale is the sort of manager who would have got the best out of him in the way Hargreaves is doing. Tisdale and Hargreaves are probably similar in that they are young progressive coaches, rather than the hark back to the 80s that Les Battersby is at Gnome Park.

Curley

To me granny it just appears that you only come on here to try and create some rivalry between Argyle and Torquay through desperate straws like this.

Never gonna happen mate I'm afraid.

forevertufc

I don't think that's the case at all Curley, unfortunately , as I've already said, you can't banter with you Gargs on PASOTI, threads and posts are either moved or deleted, funny enough I did a thread on there a few weeks ago regards Luke Young, it lasted all of about 5 minutes (rofl)

Anyway, feeling a bit sick right now, as in this case got no choice but to agree with the greeks here, it's about how you use a player, Chris Hargreaves made Luke Young captain and built a side around him, and he's ripping this league to bits, LY as I've already is win, win for us , either way we're going to benefit, and a complete embarrassment for the greenies.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was at the TUFC game on Saturday with some Wrexham supporting pals, the L Young goal was class. That said I didn't see too much of him for the rest of the game. The howler from Ricey was mildly amusing mind you and a Wrexham fan shouted "have that you non league fatty" to him immediately afterwards which still has me smirking some time on.

tagz

Your form is poor at the moment, 4 defeats in your last 5. How have you been playing? I see you have still been scoring a few goals (10 in 5 games).

Was luck enough to have a quick chat with him at the fans fest yesterday, interesting he came to watch us whilst he was off suspended, oh and his favourite goal in a green shirt was against......[ecfc]

Nice lad, hope he does well, got a horrible feeling he might come back to haunt us(punch)