• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
How long will Robinson last at Oxford ?
Was expecting to go tonight after the result they had today

Bridgy 81

Oxford isn’t an especially long or difficult drive from the Bath/Chippenham area if anyone from around that neck of the woods is interested if the job became available.

Colesman Ballz

Oxford isn’t an especially long or difficult drive from the Bath/Chippenham area if anyone from around that neck of the woods is interested if the job became available.
Didn't "you know who" already go for an interview there when he was still with us ? I wouldn't expect they would consider him suitable for lge 1 anyway.

Last edited:

iscalad

How long will Robinson last at Oxford ?
Not long apparently. :D

sign of the chimes

Not long apparently. :D
Robinson will get a pay-off. I feel for the individual responsible for subtitling his interviews for their social media, who presumably will also have been let go from the Kassam today.

Bridgy 81

Robinson will get a pay-off. I feel for the individual responsible for subtitling his interviews for their social media, who presumably will also have been let go from the Kassam today.
If I understand you correctly that comment sounds a bit Southern.

Grecian2K

Didn't "you know who" already go for an interview there when he was still with us ? I wouldn't expect they would consider him suitable for lge 1 anyway.
There's always two sides to that argument....or, in Oxford's case three.

sign of the chimes

If I understand you correctly that comment sounds a bit Southern.
Fair comment.

In my (slight) defence I'd normally be one of the last to take the **** out of an accent (particularly as a Portsmuthian, mush); but Robinson is a particularly hard listen over the course of a five minute interview.

dontpassback

ben garner,now manager of colchester utd

dontpassback

Fair comment.

In my (slight) defence I'd normally be one of the last to take the **** out of an accent (particularly as a Portsmuthian, mush); but Robinson is a particularly hard listen over the course of a five minute interview.
nearly as bad as that other super manager,ryan lowe