• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor on the transfer window

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sorry for starting yet another thread but I didn't want his comments lost in a general thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Or if you prefer the full 20 minute interview

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Or if you prefer the full 20 minute interview

Full and frank discussion. Informative.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Full and frank discussion. Informative.
Well done Matt , great interview. Now we’re motoring.👍

Average Joe

Can’t watch the video due to my internet however I hope he’s happy with this current window, as a fan I’m more then happy.
We spent a lot last season and being realistic, it was always going to have a knock on effect on this year. Quality signings to see us through until January, hopefully for the whole season.

Cowshed Grecian

Good interview that. We need to do everything we can to keep hold of him, we can go places with this guy.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think I've ever seen MT so excited after a transfer window.
Thanks to Marcus & Andy for supporting MT & family in what is obviously a difficult time for them - shows that us Grecians have a great team on & off the pitch.
Best wishes (& future Wallaby sightings) to all concerned particulary MT's family.
UTC -

Thames Valley Red

We must be planning for the next transfer window, safe in the knowledge we have a money from Joel (£250k), Pond (£500k) and the money from Ethan popping in. You never know there could be an Ollie Watkins move by that point. I will be on 'wallaby watch' in about 3 hours :)

Red Devon

We must be planning for the next transfer window, safe in the knowledge we have a money from Joel (£250k), Pond (£500k) and the money from Ethan popping in. You never know there could be an Ollie Watkins move by that point. I will be on 'wallaby watch' in about 3 hours :)

grecIAN Harris

So there we have it, the 'we're almost close to getting one over the line' had been Stanno Junior right from the get go. I don't think many clubs and managers would have held their nerve and resolve in the manner that City and Taylor have to get their man. That said, I don't think there would be many players that would have the back story that Jay has to have that desire to hold and wait as he has either.