• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The ChristAMs shop looks bleak. What happened to Christmas jumpers etc?

They were in the shop when I looked in a couple of matches ago.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

WTAF?!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Humbug !

Tim Long

Merry Christams, everyone

Reactions: Egg

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were in the shop when I looked in a couple of matches ago.
It's this basic stuff that should be sorted out though. If we have Christmas stuff, put it online. They haven't even tweeted that they have it in the shop.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's this basic stuff that should be sorted out though. If we have Christmas stuff, put it online. They haven't even tweeted that they have it in the shop.
Quite. If you follow this link to 'Christmas shop', you'd probably go away thinking this was the extent of our seasonal stock. That aside, why are these few, apparently random items, listed under this subhead?

And of course, you're right – it's this basic stuff which really should be sorted... months if not years ago!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite. If you follow this link to 'Christmas shop', you'd probably go away thinking this was the extent of our seasonal stock. That aside, why are these few, apparently random items, listed under this subhead?

And of course, you're right – it's this basic stuff which really should be sorted... months if not years ago!
Indeed, and it's now 11 months since this thread was started and still not much sign of any improvement.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Compare and contrast:

KentGrecian

Compare and contrast:
Really stark! One shows a professional and dedicated retail operation and the other comes across as a national league south website. Who is in charge of the shop and the online website?

KentGrecian

Wow merry christmas everyone! Looking forward to buying a City til I die CD for £0.50 for all my grecian relatives.