• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

tom_ecfc

Wow merry christmas everyone! Looking forward to buying a City til I die CD for £0.50 for all my grecian relatives.
What a banger!!!!

Grecian68

Really stark! One shows a professional and dedicated retail operation and the other comes across as a national league south website. Who is in charge of the shop and the online website?
Taunton Town is National league south, and their shop and choice of merchandise is so much better than ours

The ChristAMs shop looks bleak. What happened to Christmas jumpers etc?

Ho Ho (bloody) HO

Wow merry christmas everyone! Looking forward to buying a City til I die CD for £0.50 for all my grecian relatives.
As stocking fillers go, I think your relatives would rather have a satsuma and a piece of coal.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As stocking fillers go, I think your relatives would rather have a satsuma and a piece of coal.
I'm happy to sponsor a dozen delivered by Santa to that lot 40 miles W - anyone know Santa's mobile ?

UTC

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The club appeared to have taken down their Christams shop section on the website now.

I love everything about ECFC but the shop/merch situation is honestly laughable.

tom_ecfc

I know a lot of fans are ‘bashing’ the merchandise offering, which to be fair ‘requires improvement’.

But could we spin this round and use this thread to put our sensible opinions on what we would like to see in the club shop? I’m happy to email a list of this to the club, after all, that’s what they have been asking for feedback.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know a lot of fans are ‘bashing’ the merchandise offering, which to be fair ‘requires improvement’.

But could we spin this round and use this thread to put our sensible opinions on what we would like to see in the club shop? I’m happy to email a list of this to the club, after all, that’s what they have been asking for feedback.
I would just suggest they look at the Argyle club shop.

I've mentioned before the lack of options for babies - mine is 3 now but when she was born I went in search of ECFC baby merch...nothing. I saw a friend on the weekend who actually said exactly the same thing. The club are missing out on so much revenue it's scary (obviously baby merch is a tiny % of lost revenue but the only real example from me where they have lost out).

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

I gave a list in the very first post on the thread: t shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies. Casual clothes with subtle logos (rather like, say, the size of a Fred Perry logo), clothing with maybe just the club name across the chest rather than logos.

Basically clothing that ISN’T a bloody replica shirt or training top.

StudentGrecian

I agree that bashing doesn't really help the situation. But there has been plenty of good suggestions on this thread and people have emailed the club with suggestions and questions from it. The frustration is nothing has changed. The terrace situation is real annoying one for me. Like Max said they don't do anything special, and we could do it in house like the plan seemed to be, but the fact there has been very little effort since is worthy of criticism.