• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandising

mumbo

Everyone working flat out .Volunteers in today to help pack & send out internet orders received overnight, very few away shirts left.
Elaine

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everyone working flat out .Volunteers in today to help pack & send out internet orders received overnight, very few away shirts left.
Elaine
So does that mean the club shop is open all day every day til' sunday? Clarification please? I might ask my daughter to nip up there for something.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here we go http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/grab-your-grecian-gear-for-sundays-trip-to-wembley-3723766.aspx

I quite like the flag, but it is a bit small. Ah, but there is a bigger one!

£6 postage, so I'm out.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Here we go http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/grab-your-grecian-gear-for-sundays-trip-to-wembley-3723766.aspx

£6 postage, so I'm out.
Depending on what pub you are going to I could pop round the corner and pick up a bigger flag and chuck it in the car ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Depending on what pub you are going to I could pop round the corner and pick up a bigger flag and chuck it in the car ?
Thanks for the offer. I'm not really a flag person! But it's not a bad idea if one of the supporters coaches brought some merchandising along to sell in the Green Man.

Pete Martin (CTID)

There will be an ECFC 'pop up shop' selling items on the raised plinth in Catherine Street from 10am-4pm, Wednesday (tomorrow ) through to Saturday inclusive.

Boyo

There will be an ECFC 'pop up shop' selling items on the raised plinth in Catherine Street from 10am-4pm, Wednesday (tomorrow ) through to Saturday inclusive.
Where's Catherine Street, Pete?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Where's Catherine Street, Pete?
The narrow street between Princesshay and Cathedral Close. The raised area is opposite where Bertie Cozic's creperie was (and the 'Milkmaid').

Grecian68

What's the point, get in from work to find two of the three tee shirts in my size are either unavailable or out of stock, can only order the que sera one!

https://shop.exetercityfc.com/products/playoff-t-shirt-que-sera-sera?variant=38154495629

£6 postage, so I'm out.

Didn't think I would need to register again to buy from the shop seeing as I already have a ticket account but , hey-ho, needs must only to discover after adding two scarves to cart and proceeding to checkout and filling out card details that it would be £8.50 postage.........

Yer What !!!!!! you surely jest, even Ebay sharks wouldn't be that greedy.............and as there are teams of volunteers processing these orders ( I assume at no cost to the Club) I struggle to see how these ridiculous charges can be justified though somebody obviously thought them so.

I Bought them but have to fahrta-ss around getting them picked up by someone else ( cos I work) because the shop or popup in Princesshay ain't going to be open on Saturday.....you couldn't make it up.............could you ?