• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MJ

StudentGrecian

We can only make offers. We can't compel players to come down here.
I’m well aware of that? The point is don’t overload in one area, then we can make better offers to those in positions where we actually need reinforcements.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m well aware of that? The point is don’t overload in one area, then we can make better offers to those in positions where we actually need reinforcements.
I'm sure that happens. Still doesn't guarantee we'll get who we want. Still, hope springs etc.

Radio Free Skaro

What does mean
Sorry, don't understand your post?

Beexfor

I’d say it’s not a position we need cover in however cheap it may be, especially if we are holding out hope for Harris again. Agree with the last part, the money should be spent elsewhere as we already have 3/4 players capable of playing that role.

If we overload on number 10s and don’t sign a striker again I might actually combust. Surely lessons have been learnt…
I guess the club know what is likely, Jack seems to pick up injuries as does Reece, I would love Harris back but wouldn’t be surprised if Fulham loan him to a London team as he has done well at league 1 - can be easier watched/ recalled and tried in championship in January if he keeps improving? Also wondering if we will loan Jake out to get more experience like we did with Sonny last year.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the club know what is likely, Jack seems to pick up injuries as does Reece, I would love Harris back but wouldn’t be surprised if Fulham loan him to a London team as he has done well at league 1 - can be easier watched/ recalled and tried in championship in January if he keeps improving? Also wondering if we will loan Jake out to get more experience like we did with Sonny last year.
I suspect Fulham will look at the last two loans to ECFC and assess the progress of the player, and that will inform far more on potential future loans than any distance, or other non footballing factor.