• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's hope the Key up front idea is binned tonight and we need 3 points tonight. I am confident we will win 3-2
(Paul) Tis’ cold down south, will be baltic up t’north! Go well Grecian fans who make the journey!

3-2 win. Nombe x2 & Brown
I'll take a 3-2 win for the points but if we're still shipping at least 2 goals per game - more work needed.

Bridgy 81

I’m having a large breakfast at Ollie’s Cafe on the A38 just off J21..You would love it here, Mega burgers available too 😁😎
That cafe featured on a TV programme some years ago called I think The Restaurant Inspector, when an expert of some sort from a top London establishment would visit a couple of times to give advice.
I’ve driven by it many times but have never been inside. They must be doing ok I guess though if they’re still up and running.
I hope you had a nice view of Brent Knoll through the mist as you were chomping away on your breakfast.

iscalad

Good luck for this one. Definitely winnable. UTC

Squeezebox

With apologies to Dr Dave! Bleddy cold up here but also thick fog at the moment, 20 miles from Morecambe. Hoping it clears by this evening or......

denzel

JW57++

Good luck and safe journeys to all those fans who will be suppporting City at the match. I admire the fortitude of people travellling that far in December for an evening kick off. We have some amazing supporters.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll take a 3-2 win for the points but if we're still shipping at least 2 goals per game - more work needed.
I have gone with 3-2 on that basis we seem to just concede at will. Tonight if our attacking play is good then we will score goals imho as Morecambe are really poor. Then again against the really poor sides we have struggled. I am confident though that we are good enough to get a win tonight

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another bad feeling about this one. Wierdly, I'm not sure if it's because I've been enjoying the world cup, I'd forgotten we even had a game tonight.

SaintJames

That cafe featured on a TV programme some years ago called I think The Restaurant Inspector, when an expert of some sort from a top London establishment would visit a couple of times to give advice.
I’ve driven by it many times but have never been inside. They must be doing ok I guess though if they’re still up and running.
I hope you had a nice view of Brent Knoll through the mist as you were chomping away on your breakfast.
Is that one on the way to Bristol Airport?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another bad feeling about this one. Wierdly, I'm not sure if it's because I've been enjoying the world cup, I'd forgotten we even had a game tonight.
Same! It's really weird it's like my brain has disengaged from club football since the WC started...bizarre.