• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe Vs Exeter City 6:30pm

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is winnable if we play to our strengths.
UTC

Alistair20000

Very unlikely to be back from meetings away from the area to watch on the screen :(

Yes it is winnable but I expect a draw

UTC

CWH-NYC_

Hoping for a big 3 points and an entertaining distraction from local politics :)

fred binneys head

I genuinely had a dream last night that we won 2-1, the winning goal was into the home end and was a flick header from a free kick, but we couldn’t tell for certain who’d scored. Someone in the away end said bowman, I went mental telling everyone around me that he was a hero and you all had to believe in him, when it came over the tannoy that it was tom parkes.

I need help.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Awkward with the 6.30pm start, hopefully I can get home in time. We've got a good record against Morecambe, and am hoping that it'll continue this evening.

Jason's preview

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I genuinely had a dream last night that we won 2-1, the winning goal was into the home end and was a flick header from a free kick, but we couldn’t tell for certain who’d scored. Someone in the away end said bowman, I went mental telling everyone around me that he was a hero and you all had to believe in him, when it came over the tannoy that it was tom parkes.

I need help.
Fred, Bowman is never going to love you like you love him, step away. He's rejecting you by failing to put his chances away and every sitter he misses is designed to hurt you.

Tom Parkes would never do that to you. Try to get your head around this.

You need help.

Love Tommy Parkes me.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last Train to Transcentral just got played on 6Music. That's got to be a good omen, right?

Squeezebox

Given the amount of rain we've had up this way for the last few days, not sure what Morecambe's pitch is going to be like. On the plus side, the strong wind has subsided which is good for football but maybe not so good for drying out the pitch?

chunkymorrinmunter

I need help.
You need to see someone🤔

iscalad

I need help.
Stop picking mushrooms in the woods.