• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moving To Exeter

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Right you are, ducky!

Red the Paper

Banned
Andrew, why the hell would anyone want to move from Oz to England ffs!!!
Ask er indoors mate

Grecian_Harryj

If you like atmosphere i would advise you to go in the big bank, it is also the cheapst, but if you like quality go to the New Grandstand (flybe) and with the old grandstand (stagecoach) go in theer if you want to go in the 100 club and thi stand seems to be popular with very young kids.

Last edited:

Aussie Andy

If you like atmosphere i would advise you to go in the big bank, it is also the cheapst, but if you like quality go to the New Grandstand (flybe) and with the old grandstand (stagecoach) go in theer if you want to go in the 100 club and thi stand seems to be popular with very young kids.
The bank/big bank sounds alright. What's the 100 club?

David Treharne

With the old grandstand (stagecoach) go in theer if you want to go in the 100 club and thi stand seems to be popular with very young kids.
The Exec100Club occupies what used to be the players lounge; it's limited to 100 members (gosh really?) and has a bar which is very well run by Smiler - and the most welcoming steward anywhere in the ground but the downside is that you have to listen to old f***s like me and Brian Johns talking about the good old days (whenever they were!). It also accommodates the officials and scouts before and after the game - which can be interesting!
An upside for parents is that next door is the Junior Reds Club, which is youngster friendly and well as providing hot and cold drinks and food.I think its one of the reasons why the OG is a popular venue.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Because Deathy like your good self.....he is under the thumb!! :D

Last edited:

Yorkie

Could be worse he could have moved to Plymouth, bring yer longjohns fellah, we dont have summers( going by this year)[ecfc]