• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting mixed messages from you on the **** front, Devon Red. :) Are we twats or aren't we? I think, outside people with personal connections, would be a very small pool of people watching us who thought we should stick with it. Hats off to those who did though.
I'm definitely a tw4t.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Everyone’s a tw4t. Simple.

DavidEarl

yeh, we're all tw4ts and it's lovely

tom_ecfc

yeh, we're all tw4ts and it's lovely
The only twit, is Mr Earl who went to watch Plymouth v Leeds a few months back! 😱😉

Coppers

I was surprised that more wasn't made of the Caldwell out out joke on the t-shirt and John appeared not to get the joke.

PaulGortonSucks

is roman abromovich still doing the compare the market ads?

StudentGrecian

is roman abromovich still doing the compare the market ads?
Jon spreading misinformation about Ifollow, has he been getting his info from exeweb? It’ll still exist next year, no Exeter City TV studio for you boys unfortunately David.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon spreading misinformation about Ifollow, has he been getting his info from exeweb? It’ll still exist next year, no Exeter City TV studio for you boys unfortunately David.
But Jon knows everything!