• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excuse me being a bit tick here but how do you access these ? I used to click the link on this thread.
It's on Spotify. Don't know if there's any other way of accessing them

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excuse me being a bit tick here but how do you access these ? I used to click the link on this thread.
I listen to it via google podcasts - if you have an android phone google podcasts should already be a downloaded app.

ExmouthMart

Taggy’s pet isn’t he? And Taggy famously doesn’t like Exeweb.
Really?! I find that hard to believe……

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Episode with the 'tops off boys' out today.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I listen to it via google podcasts - if you have an android phone google podcasts should already be a downloaded app.
Easiest listen on Spotify.

DJG.ECFC

Just listened to Gary caldwells podcast. Blimey not very charismatic is he zzzz

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually thought he...spoke very well 😅

Seriously though, I found some of what he spoke about really interesting. It's so obvious why we gave him the job.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought GC came across OK - we didn't really get much of his character I don't think, it felt quite formal despite a lot of the questions being informal for a lot of it.

Sort of put my mind a rest as he went into the fact he is trying new things and everyone is still getting to know each other - it's been heavily covered on another thread but he needs more time before we can really judge him.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well you've already made your mind up about him, and there's no changing that.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I thought GC came across OK - we didn't really get much of his character I don't think, it felt quite formal despite a lot of the questions being informal for a lot of it.

Sort of put my mind a rest as he went into the fact he is trying new things and everyone is still getting to know each other - it's been heavily covered on another thread but he needs more time before we can really judge him.
Agreed, I thought he came across well and enjoyed listening to it.