• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't know if many have listened to this but the latest edition is out covering the Oldham and Bradford matches. https://open.spotify.com/show/7ieDvEOyFTMxgV7ssBtsy6

David Earl has moved down to Devon having been a Man U plastic fan and has decided to support a local team and of the three has chosen us. Joe Wilkinson is a Gillingham fan. They are both stand up comedians with little clue about lower league football but the podcasts are entertaining as David learns more about the club and players. There is a twitter site My new football club @mynewfootyclub

Not everyone's cup of tea, like their humour, but is giving us greater exposure across the country with other clubs fans ********. They are also looking for input from city fans for information on the club if anybody wants to respond.

Not up to Joan and Dan's standard but another Social media presence

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Don't know if many have listened to this but the latest edition is out covering the Oldham and Bradford matches. https://open.spotify.com/show/7ieDvEOyFTMxgV7ssBtsy6

David Earl has moved down to Devon having been a Man U plastic fan and has decided to support a local team and of the three has chosen us. Joe Wilkinson is a Gillingham fan. They are both stand up comedians with little clue about lower league football but the podcasts are entertaining as David learns more about the club and players. There is a twitter site My new football club @mynewfootyclub

Not everyone's cup of tea, like their humour, but is giving us greater exposure across the country with other clubs fans ********. They are also looking for input from city fans for information on the club if anybody wants to respond.

Not up to Joan and Dan's standard but another Social media presence
I really enjoyed this , interesting to see perspective of a new fan , welcome to the Grecians Dave you have years of joy and heartache ahead.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Dave's voice is very reminiscent of Radio 5 live's Chris Warburton.

Trapdoor

It's no big bank theory but it's great nonetheless. We just need to persuade Dave to join exeweb now.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guests lined up for the pod. Lloyd Griffith, Henning Wehn, Tim Key, Craig Cash, Manfy Sharpe, Scroobius Pip, James Acaster. Lower league chat. Fun times.

Does Ade Edmondson still turn up to SJP?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
New episode available all about subgate.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just started episode 1 today, really interesting to hear the perspective of 'outsiders'.

I like the fact he mentioned supporting a team that might get to Wembley...

Welcome to ECFC David.

*still a loyal support of the BBT Pod*

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although Jon Beer has read up on the substitution rule, not a clear picture given, I think somebody needs to introduce David and Joe to Exeweb for them to get a definitive breakdown of what happened and the why's and wherefores' of it all, particularly Dawlish buoys synopsis on post #767

Trapdoor

Think they should get Jon and Dan from TBBT on as guests at some point.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Episode 8 out now, initially sounds uninspiring as discussion with Lloyd Griffith, (Mariners Fan), but transpires he went to Exeter Uni, and has a good knowledge on the grecians even refers to them as his second club. Worth listening to.