• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nelson Iseguan

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
any news on Nelson? Presumably any restriction on him playing as a result of his loan to Torquay is over(?).

Plainly needs either to be involved with the first team or playing somewhere out on loan.

Is he still injured?

Cowshed Grecian

any news on Nelson? Presumably any restriction on him playing as a result of his loan to Torquay is over(?).

Plainly needs either to be involved with the first team or playing somewhere out on loan.

Is he still injured?
He seems to just appear for the Squad photo in the summer. Goes on loan, hardly seen. Then no one sees/hears about him again. Is he actually real?

Squeezebox

Was he not in the background in Matt Jay's leaving video at the C&F?

Ex-ciderrr

Was he not in the background in Matt Jay's leaving video at the C&F?
he was indeed if i recall, not really on the verges of the 1st team, never making the bench either. stand to be corrected by all accounts if hes injured etc but like some have said he goes on loan for a couple of months here and there couple of times a season and thats about it, im all for giving him a chance but youve got to warrant a chance and that i feel he cant of done enough to do so, under caldwell & taylor.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
he was indeed if i recall, not really on the verges of the 1st team, never making the bench either. stand to be corrected by all accounts if hes injured etc but like some have said he goes on loan for a couple of months here and there couple of times a season and thats about it, im all for giving him a chance but youve got to warrant a chance and that i feel he cant of done enough to do so, under caldwell & taylor.
He never overly-impressed when I've seen him(admittedly rarely), didn't pull up any trees at Tivvy last season and barely got a look-in at a struggling Torquay (was he injured?). I just can't see him progressing to the first-team unfortunately.

Ex-ciderrr

He never overly-impressed when I've seen him(admittedly rarely), didn't pull up any trees at Tivvy last season and barely got a look-in at a struggling Torquay (was he injured?). I just can't see him progressing to the first-team unfortunately.
agreed (y) will be gone end of the season.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
No mention of Nelson and no news of him going out on loan. No sign of him in today's training video.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m sure I spotted him in one of the vids. He’ll be released when his contract is up, I expect.

Bridgy 81

I’m sure I spotted him in one of the vids. He’ll be released when his contract is up, I expect.
I looks to me like he’s in the warming up one, where they’re all running sideways along the touch line.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I looks to me like he’s in the warming up one, where they’re all running sideways along the touch line.
He is