• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nelson Iseguan

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
On loan at Tiverton. He's starting today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

Never quite fulfilled his potential due to injury perhaps? However, more of an old fashioned winger who didn't fit the old or new Manager's style so fairly inevitable. Hope he gets a new club

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never quite fulfilled his potential due to injury perhaps? However, more of an old fashioned winger who didn't fit the old or new Manager's style so fairly inevitable. Hope he gets a new club
Was just about to say something very similar, even if he was to make it through I'm not really sure how he would fit into our system.

A shame for the player but there is a good career to be had in non league and some good money flying around too, good luck to him.

Bridgy 81

When I saw Nelson play in some friendlies last summer he was being deployed as a left wingback.
I suppose with a bunch of contracts just handed to four new professional and I expect maybe more to come, decisions have to be made about the size, experience profile and balance of our squad.
Hopefully he can continue and develop his football career successfully elsewhere.

Memphis09

Shame but injuries held him back just needed that extra 10% to make it
Still good luck to him

Number13

Just remind me - he was a first year Pro so a year ahead of those just given deals (with the exception of the lad (Edgcombe??) who gotone early?)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's always disappointing when 'one of our own' is released without turning out to be the next Ollie Watkins but it's been obvious for some time that this day would come.

Christian

Just remind me - he was a first year Pro so a year ahead of those just given deals (with the exception of the lad (Edgcombe??) who gotone early?)
He is a second year Pro coming up to his third.