• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

Liam McNamara

The new shirt will be £25 because its been damaged in transit according to todays echo. we will have to wait a good few weeks if you want a perfect shirt!

only at Exeter City! why cant they get it right first time! look at the last home shirt problems we had, now its happend again.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Will the club be putting the launch back a week or so ? My kids were looking forward to getting their new shirts this weekend unless they are willing to exchange the damaged shirts when the proper ones arrive

Cowshed Life

Will the club be putting the launch back a week or so ? My kids were looking forward to getting their new shirts this weekend unless they are willing to exchange the damaged shirts when the proper ones arrive
Why would any business allow you to purchase an item at a reduced price due to a fault then allow you to exchange it for another one later on?

The whole point of retailers offering discount on damaged goods is to get rid of them!

Last edited:
no it's too late to put the launch back, there is much more on than just the kit launch,bouncy castle,stalls a chance to join the Red Army etc.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Time to end this absolute joke arrangement, must be some sort of breech of contract and finally we can dump off these absolute amateurs, surely the worst kit manufacturers of all time, they are starting to make Diadora and Le coq sportif look like Prada and CP company!

Willy Nilly

An embarrassment and so very tinpot!

Grecian_Jay

Sums our club nicely.

crocks

Sums our club nicely.
Tell you what GJ, why dont you do us all a favour and p*ss off and support a club who you feel is not tinpot and an embarrassment. I hear that the nice club down the A38 has a lot going for it.

Cowshed Life

Time to end this absolute joke arrangement, must be some sort of breech of contract and finally we can dump off these absolute amateurs, surely the worst kit manufacturers of all time, they are starting to make Diadora and Le coq sportif look like Prada and CP company!
Please don't say you are blaming damaged in transit on the supplier!

Grecian_Jay

Tell you what GJ, why dont you do us all a favour and p*ss off and support a club who you feel is not tinpot and an embarrassment. I hear that the nice club down the A38 has a lot going for it.
We need all the money we can get by sounds of it so be careful what you wish for. As the club's number 1 fan I don't think I should dissapear just yet.

You exiles are all the same. Don't put any money into the club but think of yourselves as fans, tut tut.