• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New shirt

Legohead

Banned
Hopefully this is the right place for this. I found a new shirt thread trawling back but Lez locked it for some bickering or something so can't post on that.

I'm going to order the new home shirt, even though i find it pretty repulsive. :p

I'm just wanting to know about sizing from any of you that have bought it. I'm usually a XXL and am slightly rotund shall we say but often the Exeter joma shirts are really tight. Is this new shirt the same fit as the old one?

Also, is there likely to be a new home shirt for next season? I know this one is new for this season and usually it's 2 seasons but often clubs do away with the new shirt after just one season.

Thanks

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd suggest the next size up from your normal XXL i.e XXXL

My experience from the Club Shop is that almost everyone who has misjudged the size are usually happy with one size up.

Legohead

Banned
Cheers for that Spoonz.

Ex-ciderrr

Anyone with any idea when the black 3rd shirts are going to back in stock online? As there are only kids sizes available at the moment.

many thanks