• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2021-22

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought the 49ers match was a particularly difficult watch, but 49ers defence superb and peculiarly, I thought the win was deserved. Jimmy G was terrible though.

Joe Burrow got sacked about a million times by the Titans largely terrible D line, so I can't see them progressing further.

I can't see past Bucks and chiefs tonight. But I'll be routing for the Bills if I can stay awake!

tonykellowfan

Both of the games today could go either way. The NFL previews that they upload to youtube are always a good watch and both "underdogs" have plenty of reasons to be cheerful.

Antony Moxey

Bengals the other winner, although I cannot see them beating the winner of Bills v Chiefs next week.
And neither could the rest of the English speaking world, including the majority of Bengals fans. However, it shouldn’t be forgotten that the Bengals beat the Chiefs quite comfortably a mere couple of weeks ago. I can’t see it meself, neither can my Bengal supporting boy, but this season’s a strange one regarding seemingly freakish results.

fred binneys head

Now the raiders are out, I’m supporting the Bills for the Super Bowl.

angelic upstart

Rams vs Buccs was a proper excitement fest!

I'm Bills now myself, but liking Von Miller and Matthew Stafford doing well at the Rams.

angelic upstart

Wow! Chiefs vs Bills was a great watch.

fred binneys head

Now the raiders are out, I’m supporting the Bills for the Super Bowl.
That went well.

Antony Moxey

Three of the four games going down to a last second field goal! Only managed to watch the Rams/Bucs game all the way through so am looking forward to the highlights reruns this week. Can’t remember a play-off series being as close (wild card games excepted) or unpredictable as this before, this season’s turning into one of the most exciting I’ve seen.

tonykellowfan

The NFL youtube channel has decent highlights up already.

fred binneys head

Bengals won’t win it, sorry ecfc70. They’re getting their arses handed to them by the Raiders next weekend 👍
Wow, this season just gets better and better. What a second half and extra time performance by the Bengals.

Moxey Jnr must be delighted 👍