• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gets a good write up from MJ in his Devon Live article

helping out coaching the first team forwards and apparently to good effect
Only the foolish let the prejudice of the past taint the potential for the future. He could have taken the easy route after the end of his playing contract to make a fresh start elsewhere. The club could have taken the easy route of not offering him the opportunity. Both parties decided there was mutual benefit to be had. This is now looking like an excellent decision by both the club and Nicky

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only the foolish let the prejudice of the past taint the potential for the future. He could have taken the easy route after the end of his playing contract to make a fresh start elsewhere. The club could have taken the easy route of not offering him the opportunity. Both parties decided there was mutual benefit to be had. This is now looking like an excellent decision by both the club and Nicky
Good article. It's always interesting to hear the players' insight into things we normally only speculate about.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only the foolish let the prejudice of the past taint the potential for the future.
What an excellent quote SJ. Where does it come from?

It was Paul Tisdale, wasn’t it?

Squeezebox

I'm sure no-one was more disappointed with how things worked out than Nicky himself. Great to see he is now playing a part in a different way and I hope this will be appreciated by one and all!

DawlishBouy

See posts #187 on page 19 from the legenday "legohead" & #311 on page 32 from "snoop fog" to get a sense of the contempt many exewebbers had towards Ajose. I wonder who Lego is supporting these days and if Snoop’s contact is still at the club?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I came up with it and was quite pleased with it I think I may turn to some ancient philosophy next

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
See posts #187 on page 19 from the legenday "legohead" & #311 on page 32 from "snoop fog" to get a sense of the contempt many exewebbers had towards Ajose. I wonder who Lego is supporting these days and if Snoop’s contact is still at the club?
Not sure our favourite Bristol City fan Joseph comes out with much credit either :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I came up with it and was quite pleased with it I think I may turn to some ancient philosophy next
And all I can come up with is drivel !
UTC

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well then, no wonder I couldn't find it with Google. I'm even more impressed.🤓👍