• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No Grecian Anthology

ECFC TOM

Give it to Neil or Steve behind the bottle bar baby, they will keep it safe until after the game for you
:S

I'm extremely thick. Do you mean the Social Club?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
:S

I'm extremely thick. Do you mean the Social Club?
Yep. Go in the main door, turn left, turn left. Its down on the left. Small queue for a beer as well, but only if we stop telling people about it!

ECFC TOM

Cheers for the advice Hants and Heathy. I bought it before hand and asked for them to look after it for me, and I picked it up after the game. Its for my Dads birthday in a few days so I'm glad I've got it for him. Of course I'll be reading it as well :)

The Stig

How long till the deal with them runs out and how long till we can bring the shop back in house?
Sumns, the problem is that if we left SHO the club would have to buy stock themselves, and if we were to order shirts and then we were left with unsold shirts when they're out of date we would be the ones left to cover the loss on them, not SHO. Anyway, what's wrong with having someone do it all for us and then we take a cut of sales?