• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

simcity

Is this normal to witness onn an exeter night out?
Yeh, normally Chiefs players fighting with Marines up from Lympstone though!

HarryECFC

The likelihood is… Something happened inside the bar. What happened we don’t know but the people were outside and the players were originally behind the security. I run events and security take out the aggressors first.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
People so ****** out of their skulls, staggering about hardly able to walk, likely ******* themselves, puking up? I think that's normal in most towns on a weekend night these days. I'm guessing you don't get out much.
Indeed. Exeter city centre can be pretty grim on a Friday or Saturday night. It’s pretty remarkable that the powers that be manage to clear up all the mess that ensues by the following morning.

KentGrecian

People so ****** out of their skulls, staggering about hardly able to walk, likely ******* themselves, puking up? I think that's normal in most towns on a weekend night these days. I'm guessing you don't get out much.
Not as much as you geoff

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
On a more positive note, with this and all the intrigue about who the new manager might be, the ExeWeb traffic must be going through the roof! #everycloud

KentGrecian

On a more positive note, with this and all the intrigue about who the new manager might be, the ExeWeb traffic must be going through the roof! #everycloud
Happy mods 😃

tom_ecfc

0964E2D8-54BB-4FBA-BA40-7A227946E84E.jpeg

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeh, normally Chiefs players fighting with Marines up from Lympstone though!
But nothing in comparison to some of the stuff that used to happen in Union Street down in gargsville even with the redcaps on patrol

HarryECFC

Some argyle fans trying to take the high ground on socials. But none of the players decided to get in their car after the heavy night and kill 2 children.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some argyle fans trying to take the high ground on socials. But none of the players decided to get in their car after the heavy night and kill 2 children.
not helpful in the slightest