• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Miss Eglantine Price.

I too loved her performance in that film. And of course the crazy football match.

A very fine actress.

Granddaughter of George Lansbury leader of the Labour Party.

RIP

Oldsmobile-88

Lansbury played Sibyl Vane in one of the great films of the 1940s The Picture of Dorian Gray(1945)

704279E7-2FCA-4B7E-AC45-7DDA1E70D12E.jpeg

elginCity

Robbie Coltrane - 72 RIP

DB9

Robbie Coltrane - 72 RIP
I know he was in the Harry Potter films but his CV was so much more than that (Just saying this because that what the "Headline" is saying) Cracker, The Comic Strip and so many more spanning nearly 5 decades. RIP Big Man.

Tim Long

I know he was in the Harry Potter films but his CV was so much more than that (Just saying this because that what the "Headline" is saying) Cracker, The Comic Strip and so many more spanning nearly 5 decades. RIP Big Man.
Far too many to mention... https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001059/ Can I at least throw in Nuns on the Run?

Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

I remember Robbie being in Tutti Frutti way back in the 80's which seemed quite popular at the time.

iscalad

I remember Robbie being in Tutti Frutti way back in the 80's which seemed quite popular at the time.
Was an excellent show.
The Pope Must Die, anyone.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good cast in that - also Richard Wilson, Emma Thompson, Maurice Roeves, Stuart McGugan.

I liked Robbie's line in episode 1, where he's asking a dozy barman to serve him: "...........when you recover consciousness".

Mr Jinx

Comic Strip presents: "The Bullshïtters: Roll Out the Gunbarrel", anyone?

Oldsmobile-88

Robbie Coltrane - 72 RIP
Cracker was one of the best TV dramas of the 90s, really well written, Coltrane playing the lead perfectly