• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Olejnik Signs

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
very good keeper, but who is going to be third choice?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Presumably one of Pym or Hamon will be sent out on loan. Can't have three keepers on the books with no reserve side.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Await the thoughts of our goalkeeping guru out west

Terryhall

That's a great signing. I'd hope that (a) the next announcement is a similarly impressive striker or centre-half, and (b) the statement of intent that comes from this helps persuade Ribs and Jimmy K to put pen to paper as well.

Dubai Grecian

Excellent keeper, experienced and consistent.

What a difference to last year's pre season.

EssexGrecian

6ft2, has experience playing in the Championship, was in League 2 Team of the Year in 2012, great signing in my opinion, good work Mel and Tis! I would send Hamon to get a full season out on loan somewhere and keep Pym as No.2. Now to improve the defence...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like a good signing. All we need now is a gialscorer, a solid centre back, and Ribs to stay, and it's party time

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of views of York fans:

York fan #1 said:
Good shot stopper, bad at decision making (handling the ball outside of the area - likes to punch rather than catch), bad at coming for crosses and bad at commanding his area.

Basically a good League 2 level 'keeper. Would have been happy if he was our number 1 next season.
York fan #2 said:
Yeah, he's not bad. It's common knowledge that we're after a 'keeper, but I've not really heard any firm suggestions that we were trying to keep him on, which probably tells you what you need to know.

He's somewhere between Nick Pope and Michael Ingham in terms of quality. Which probably doesn't narrow it down very much

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How do you pronounce his name?

I guess its Ol-Nik