• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Olejnik Signs

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to help Pierre with his summation the boy in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTohe4AZX4

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he's going to be moderately optimistic about this. I'm putting money on him mentioning something regarding mel gwinnetts involvement or lack thereof.

Pobbop

I suppose this is good, not one of the signings I really want though, so not getting out the bunting.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suppose this is good, not one of the signings I really want though, so not getting out the bunting.
ditto we need a centre back and forward then we can start to get excited, although this could be a good signing in the long run, I do wonder whether the young uns may start to throw their toys out the pram though!

Pobbop

ditto we need a centre back and forward then we can start to get excited, although this could be a good signing in the long run, I do wonder whether the young uns may start to throw their toys out the pram though!
TBF, Harmon doesn't seem the type. They were both arguably too young las year to play as much as they did, if they are proper chaps they will grasp this. I'd have possibly persevered, but if Tisdale feels they still have something to learn then fair enough. As others have said time on loan, for probably Pym is obviously essential. Whilst Harmon can be a decent back-up and learn from an experienced 'keeper, really no point all 3 hanging around here.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Just to help Pierre with his summation the boy in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTohe4AZX4
I thought he could have held on to more of those ;)

Cracking signing, just need a brick outhouse CB and an experienced striker who can hold the play up, and of course Ribs to say yes too (y)

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
People keep talking about needing just a CB and a CF. Everyone happy with our midfield then? How would you set it up? I'm not convinced. Think we can rely on Holmes to be at the requisite level... apart from that, there's a lot of question marks in there for me.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
People keep talking about needing just a CB and a CF. Everyone happy with our midfield then? How would you set it up? I'm not convinced. Think we can rely on Holmes to be at the requisite level... apart from that, there's a lot of question marks in there for me.
I know what you mean but unless Oakley and keohane don't sign we seem to have too many midfielders already. More quality would be good and more steel but we would need to move on one or two to be able to provide this.

PeteUSA

Well I hope you lot give me a little bit of credit, me keeping on about the urgent need of a proper keeper on here; Gwinnett obviously knew I was right. This is brilliant news, signing potentially the best keeper since Kevin Millers time. He'll be obvious first choice, which will probably mean Pym will want to try elsewhere, as he will think he's better than permanent benchwarmer. We'll be left with Hamon, who'll do in an emergency.

Happy days! I'm walking around with an erection!! Why is that!?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who've we got beyond Noble, McCready, Harley and the Oyeleke who can play down the centre? Looks thin to me in quality and quantity... Noble and Harley are great players if they're fit and on it, but of a specific type... Don't know about the other two. Not seeing any combinations that make me think its all sorted.