• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins Rise!!!

ntipp1

Loved Ollie Watkins at City. He was unbelievable at city and can see why he is now in the Premier League. How far do you think the boy can go?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we’ll see him play for England , but without being rude we can say that just as easily say that on the Ollie thread we already have.

geoffwp

I do hope he can rise. Erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter for chaps should anyone sadly suffer it.⤵😊

Alistair20000

I do hope he can rise. Erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter for chaps should anyone sadly suffer it.⤵😊
Ooh err missus :eek:

Solutions available Geoff ;) Tory blue ones mind:)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great comments from MJ about his best mate in E&E piece (https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/matt-jay-former-school-pal-4516263) including :-

“We went to the same secondary school together, but we played against each other in a Primary school game. I’ll never forget it, there was a free kick and Ollie wanted to take it, but another player took it instead... and Ollie started crying and walked off the pitch! "

I don't think Ollie's crying now !

Well done Ollie but remember "Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian".

Rosencrantz

Great comments from MJ about his best mate in E&E piece (https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/matt-jay-former-school-pal-4516263) including :-

“We went to the same secondary school together, but we played against each other in a Primary school game. I’ll never forget it, there was a free kick and Ollie wanted to take it, but another player took it instead... and Ollie started crying and walked off the pitch! "

I don't think Ollie's crying now !

Well done Ollie but remember "Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian".
I look forward to a Sunday trip to Villa Park at some stage to watch him play with the Villa shirt on.”
Typical player, looking for a comp already :)

haka

I thought "Ollie Watkins Rise" was about an Exeter street being named after him. Maybe next season.

Ampadu Avenue, Jay Way ...

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Parkes Park
Law Lane

iscalad

I thought "Ollie Watkins Rise" was about an Exeter street being named after him. Maybe next season.

Ampadu Avenue, Jay Way ...
Blue Jay Way

Alistair20000

Bowman Boulevard