• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Toney gets banned for his alleged betting,then ollie must be in with a shout
Ollie Watkins will not be going to the World Cup.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks to Gerrard.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks to Gerrard.
In part, possibly. Ultimately, I just think there are better players than him who will go.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
In part, possibly. Ultimately, I just think there are better players than him who will go.
There are definitely players in better form this season than Ollie.

Average Joe

Thanks to Gerrard.
I disagree. Watkins isn't playing well at the moment regardless. He should not be in the squad this year either. He's scored two goals this season. We need to take in form players.

We shouldn't even be having this debate if Haaland actually played for the country he was born in :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
...unless he gets some tickets to watch the games?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I disagree. Watkins isn't playing well at the moment regardless. He should not be in the squad this year either. He's scored two goals this season. We need to take in form players.

We shouldn't even be having this debate if Haaland actually played for the country he was born in :)
He's played very well in 2 out of 3 games since Gerrard left. Take a peek at MoTD2 from yesterday.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's played very well in 2 out of 3 games since Gerrard left. Take a peek at MoTD2 from yesterday.
Agreed that is what I meant when I said “thanks to Gerrard”…..he was proven to be pretty useless and never set up the team to play to Ollie’s strengths.

Cowshed Grecian

We are all biased with regards to Ollie being in the England squad. He absolutely shouldn’t be, form and much better players than him is the reason why he won’t be going to the World Cup.

jimmy

The fact that we are disappointed he hasn't quite made the grade to be in one of the world's best squads shows how far he's gone!