• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford United vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just got back….A very hard fought game that was balancing on knife edge for pretty much the whole of the second half. City stepped it up in the second half and definitely finished the stronger of the two teams and deservedly took the three points come the end despite some kamikaze style time wasting from Blackman who otherwise had another excellent game…I thought Diabate put in a much stronger performance today after a few iffy showings of late…Hartridge also very, very good with Caprice my MoM.

AB Ciren

Terrible design of the car parks. Took us an age to get out of the overflow.
Agreed nearly a hour

grecIAN Harris

Just got back….A very hard fought game that was balancing on knife edge for pretty much the whole of the second half. City stepped it up in the second half and definitely finished the stronger of the two teams and deservedly took the three points come the end despite some kamikaze style time wasting from Blackman who otherwise had another excellent game…I thought Diabate put in a much stronger performance today after a few iffy showings of late…Hartridge also very, very good with Caprice my MoM.
You and the SSN reporter ought to compare notes. Your reports are so far apart being in the next stratosphere would be to close to describe the difference between you.

Grecian Max

You and the SSN reporter ought to compare notes. Your reports are so far apart being in the next stratosphere would be to close to describe the difference between you.
Why are you arguing with people who actually watched the game 😂

AndyR

He isn't the first and won't be the last 😂

At least we know he reads exeweb for tips and hints
Ha....or not!

Grecian Max

The amount of chances created - good chances was very even. The stats don’t tell the whole story.

Aside from our goal, Key missed a sitter from a couple of yards, rounded the goalie only for it to be cleared off the line, and then had an excellent shot tipped onto the post. Jamal made some excellent saves and they also hit the post but it’s an excellent away win - and I agree with GC, deserved in the end.

Rode the storm and luck in the first half for sure but it wasn’t the Alamo.

Red Devon

Re Josh Key - Yes, he missed some absolute sitters today, but the lad played in every position going. He ran his socks off, and can never be accused of not giving his all. I truly hope he stays with us.
Very untidy first half from Josh when playing on the right…but how on earth he didn’t walk off the pitch with the match ball and a hat trick to his name god only knows.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

Why are you arguing with people who actually watched the game 😂
I'm not arguing with somebody who was at the game. I'm comparing the complete contrast of two people who were at the game. Red Devon and the SSN reporter reports are so far apart, you really couldn't make it up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member